Click on this too...

Thursday 16 October 2008

Memory of the Day

Yesterday, i was not feeling very well, so after my thermo presentation which i didn't really present well and the lecturer pula didn't really listen to me after we answered wrongly, i went back to my room n rest... i mean sleep for a long long time, which will ease my pain. i didn't even manage to go for photography session. it's 2nd year now, and next time when i see back the pict, i'll notice that JAMIE LIM is not in the 2nd year, she terus jump to 3rd year... hahaha... how i wish i can do that...
ok, back to topic, when at night, i wasn't feeling very well either, although getting better but still a bit pain. then i got a phone call from my family day PENGARAH, MR. LIEW MIN FEI. he asked me to go down to CAFE to pass him the money to pass to Ka Chen. i tell you, he must be out of his mind, i'm not feeling well and he wanted me to go down frm 3rd FLOOR and walk to CAFE to pass him money, alamak. kesian me... so i don't want. then he insisted me to go down will all sorts of reasons. tmrw need to pass up the financial report n bla bla bla... with me being good as usual, and of course he said he gonna BELANJA me LITTLE ITALY, a pasta and pizza restaurant which kinda expensive n good food in KK, i promised him to go down...
In my heart i know what they up to, so i just go down. then when i reached there, i saw whole bunch of my coursemates, waiting for me. it's an advance b'day celebration, we ate KFC, played for a while and end of story... but thanks guys... i really don't expect so many people there. and my roommate also is one of the alliance. they all pakat siap siap d...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...