Click on this too...

Monday 20 October 2008

another celebration

On the day of my b'day, my sis organised a small 'party' for me, so i just asked a few friends to attend, sorry to those who i didn't ask, not you're not important but no space to ask everyone coz my sis's house is very small. So i juz asked my coursemates, easier coz everyone stay in KF n have their own transport to come.... let me divide the celebration into three, the preparation, the celebration, special 'occasion' and gifts...

THE PREPARATION:

with my 2nd sis so 'kheng' she managed to get help from her friends in helping her for my birthday food preparation. me so 'han fook'... hihihi... here's some picts of it...
lee meuy preparing 'loh bak'
wai wai preparing coleslaw
che 'goreng-ing loh bak'
peh phong preparing garlic
'ang keh nui'- not for 'muah guit' ya... b'day gal punya...
black pepper chicken for deep fry
'loh bak' in the wok
what is it? can u guess?
corn in coleslaw when almost finish...
FOOD>>>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...