Click on this too...

Thursday 15 May 2008

Over

I just finished my 2nd semester for 1st year.... time really flies, 'pat chi pat kok' i had finished one year de... next year gonna be senior d... walau eh...

now, i'm home... back in PENANG... oni gotta come back twice a year... Although might be very less, but at least i'm enjoying myself in SABAH. I had been to places such as:
--> Kundasang
--> Kudat
--> Sapi

I have tried a lot of local delicacies n seen a lot of local stuff... it was fun and 'eye-opening'... really an experience money can't buy...

Many don't like studying in Sabah, some say its 'too far', 'its bored', 'very ulu'... all these but i really enjoyed my life there... maybe a bit bored sometimes but ok la... since i'm goin to be there for 4 years so i have to enjoyed it la... hehehe... gonna post lotza photo after i edit it...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...