Click on this too...

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Old times...

School had been a place besides my home, it acted like a second home to me... It had been 13 years in schools... 6 years in PRIMARY and 7 years in SECONDARY... Friends there are different frm frens in Uni... but they have their own uniqueness... I really like my friends all in schooling time...

These few days i'd been looking back the 'old days' pictures... what i meant was the schooling photographs... it'd been a memorable moment, so i decided to share with everyone... it was the most fun moment in school... btw, so sorry for no update for a long long time... here's some picts to share...

1 comment:

Shannel Ooi said...

Jamie.. those pictures.. They are all so nice. I miss all of you so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...