Click on this too...

Saturday 26 February 2011

Baby Darren 9

days after days,
months after months...
this little nephew of mine growing cuter and cuter...

i really cant take my eyes of him...
look at how cute he is, with his "little friends" and pool...

he's "offering" his little fishy...
 can u resist the temptation of him??
 D: nah, im bitting my fishy nw...
 so full after eating... it's relaxing time...
 D: huh?? u want to JOIN?? are you sure??
 his small little pool even has a FOUNTAIN...
 and finally...
the MOM DECLARED swimming trunk of darren...

previously, i was doubting whether to go back or not during CNY...
finally made my decision back for around 2 weeks...
I was really GLAD i went back
else i will miss all the fun seeing little darren and herlisher...
and their cute little acts...

here's some photos of me with them...
and the moment caught in cam...

his smile is just so sweet...
 he with his reindeer pj...

when i looked at this pict, 
i will say the HUMANMELON + WATERMELON...
the costume supposed to be ladybug, 
but it's TOO BIG and there's strips like the watermelon...
therefore, DARREN==humanmelon...
hehehe...
(costume from aunt JO...)
and little herlisher...
she's 2+ to 3...
and she's super cute and smart...

me + Darren
me+herlisher
look at those two, isn't herlisher sweet...
she's yang-ing little Darren...

FINALLY, this is the LATEST family photo...
was taken during 1st day of cny...
ps: of course my 2nd sis not that short la... 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...