Click on this too...

Monday 20 September 2010

To U, my special darling... hhehehe

Hey, McBabe... 
this is especially for u...
a beautiful flower for the lovely gal...


A friend, 
that be with me especially my downturn...
See me through all the bad moments...
So friendly and nice...
Being with you brings great moments,
cherishing ones, 
and unforgettable ones...
though you're far away,
though I might be busy with my chores and 'work'
nothing will change it...
THANKS a lot for all the great time that u spent with me...
THANKS for being there for me...
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING...

hereby, I would like to wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
my lovely friend...
may you have the greatest day of all...
take care and have fun...
muaxxxzzzz...
love ya...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...