Click on this too...

Tuesday 31 August 2010

UNKNOWN title... juz my thoughtsss...(updated)

I just don't understand some people...
haiz... thought that i can see through people's heart...
but some are just unSEEN...

I also don't know what am I crapping...
I just don't like the way I'm treated by some people friends...
maybe you think too much...
or I think too little...
anyway, it's not something you think...

I'm just angry with certain friends...
just mad on the way ppl think...
but me aso sometimes think too much and say too much
but it's not for me to care...
I don't and will not care anymore...

I'm just me... 
being as nice as i would as a
FRIEND
should...

either you appreciate it...
the kindness that i poured...
even not being appreciate, what can I do...

muahahhahaha...
I'm just being me...
you can say i'm selfish or what so ever...
for those who that know me...
they know me well enough...

to others...
my FRIENDS...
BUDDIES...
I MISSS U GUYS A LOT...
can't wait to see u guys again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...