Click on this too...

Wednesday 1 July 2009

KL and Melaka Trip (Part 3)

3rd Day (18/6/09),

Today, I spend my time alone... To Sunway Pyramid I headed to by U63, the rapid KL that passed that route... Spend quite a sum of $$... But don't be mistaken, it's not on me, not for accessories or dresses or anything to do with hair... It's for COMICS that I'd missed when I was back in Sabah... So have to re-stock... hehehe... then bought some vege to cook for dinner...

I invited some friends(Ilex, JoJo and Abu) to eat so that I can cook more veges because I bought the veges for a few days already... and I can't managed to eat outside food for every meal, it would be too costly... After eating, I went to Starbucks, Taipan to online. Lett's working so I manage to ask her for a FREE drink. hehehe... I tried the latte with coffee jelly, I felt it's just average. I still prefer caramel machiato(i introduced to both my sis and they loved it...) as the fav hot beverages and avocato caramel blended cream for the cold beverages...

Reached home around 2plus and it's just another tiring day...

5th Day (20/6/09),

Today was a bit relaxing for me in the morning... Since Lett didn't have to attend college today, we actually slept till quite late in the morning... I cooked a simple lunch for both of us before we went out to jalan-jalan... She introduced me to a special dessert (sorry as I still not yet get the picts from her)... Quite nice and special... A bit expensive but it's ok once in a while...

Next, we planned to go to Malacca today, but have to wait till she finished church... Actually for the Malacca trip, there should be more people, like Sook Nee(my Uni friend) but the very last minute, she told me that she can't make it...
After church, her friend fetched us to Kelana Jaya LRT station so that we can take LRT to Masjid Jamek station. From Masjid Jamek, we walked to Puduraya bus station to take the bus to Malacca (not a good choice to walk from Masjid Jamek, better take another LRT to Plaza Rakyat). We reached Malacca at 12.00 a.m. and I pity my 'daughter', Joyce had to come to fetch us... Actually this world is so small that my 'daughter' is actually Lett's 'grand daughter'... hehehe, small right...

That's all for now... Hear from me the Malacca story in my next post...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...